[Errors & Fixes] H3lix Ios X Jailbreak (32-Bit)
H3lix jailbreak was released for iOS 10-10.3.3 a few days ago, merely about of yous may get got experienced it successfully. This tutorial collected the nearly mutual issues in addition to their solutions of H3lix for you.
Q1: How tin educate Plist.hpp:201 mistake piece install this tool inwards Cydia impactor?
If yous are getting this error, the app should already hold upward installed on your iPhone/iPad. Simply trust this app from Settings in addition to launch the app.
Q2: My iPhone reboots when I run this jailbreak app?
Please hold trying until it in conclusion jailbreaks your iOS device.
Q3: How tin I shroud the jailbreak app icon?
You tin utilization Hid3x Cydia tweak to shroud its icon. It is available for download on BigBoss Cydia repository.
Q4: Cydia crashes every bit presently every bit I opened upward it, am I doing something wrong?
Simply run the jailbreak application ane time again from your abode screen. When it installs all the exploits in addition to patches on your device, Cydia volition buy the farm functional again.
Q5: How tin I take an incompatible tweak from my iPhone?
You tin easily take bogus tweaks yesteryear going into No Substrate Mode. Once yous create that, buy the farm to Cydia in addition to endeavor deleting the nearly recent tweaks acquaint inwards there.
Q6: How tin I travel inwards No Substrate trend inH3lix?
Press the book upward push earlier yous press the kickstart button. Your device volition respring in addition to no tweaks volition work. However, Cydia volition proceed to piece of occupation similar it should.
Q7: How to solve the /Var/Lib/Dpkg/Status no such file or directory mistake inwards Cydia?
Simply, DFU restore your device to iOS 10.3.3 ane time again in addition to re-jalbreak ane time again. This volition hopefully educate this issue.
Remember, DO NOT utilization the Erase all contents in addition to settings pick ever, if yous get got a jailbreak.
Q8: Which tweaks tin I safely install on my device?
3uTools has listed all compatible tweaks for for H3lix iOS 10 jailbreak (32-bit), yous may get got the next tutorial every bit reference.
Roundup: H3lix Jailbreak Tweak
